Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Wow

I feel like crying out the accumulative pain of my life to this song. This song just touches me on a level I've never felt before. I love every single aspect of this beautiful melody; everything from the shifting chord progressions to the speed. This song evokes raw emotion of love, kindness, consideration, and happiness inside me.

I cannot physically imagine any feasible change that can be made to this song. This song is complete. I thank you.

Boss(Demo) Boss(Demo)

Pretty good

I really like where this is going. I see that you have a good idea here.

I find this song to be somewhat repetitive, though, and the first 55 seconds seem "dry", if you know what I mean. This is pretty good for just testing out FL Studio.

- Forever - (Preview) - Forever - (Preview)

awesome

FINISH IT ALREADY. It's sick

- Fake - (Full Beat) - Fake - (Full Beat)

Sick

awesome. I hope you don't mind, but I used this beat one of my Youtube videos

|-| Hero Son |-| Hero Son

Nice

I've never heard the original, but this song is nice. I'd give you a 10 out of 10 but I felt that this song was too repetative. Still a good song, though.

Hadriani responds:

It is indeed kinda repeptative, thanks for the tip.

Thank you!

Metaljonus-Skychasezone Metaljonus-Skychasezone

Respect

I'm a huge Sonic fan and this song brought back some nice memories. I don't like heavy metal at all, but this song is just amazing. Nice work. You WILL be famous!! Rock on!!

Guitar Vs. Piano 2 Guitar Vs. Piano 2

...

Another one of my favorite songs from you. Keep it up. You will be famous someday.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Wow

Absolutely genious. This song is...is... awesome!. Keep it up. You should get your own album or something. Nice.